Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Great Sketch!

A new sketch from Gina K on Stamp TV is waiting for you to use!!  You surely can't pass up a chance to get your name in the drawing for a FREE stamp set valued at $24.95!!

Sadly, I won't be posting my card for this challenge as I have had quite a week with back issues, MRI procedure and yesterday.... spending the day with my daughter... and it's left me quite a bit of pain all day Sunday.  I am normally at my studio ALL weekend and didn't get a chance to lift one crafting item Saturday or Sunday.  I would do Saturday all over again with her, because I am sure it is a day she won't soon forget, but I have left myself in a slow moving state today.  Ha!

So... here's your sketch.

I WILL be posting my card, hopefully tomorrow, but you MUST give it a try.  It's an awesome sketch and I am sure you will be able to come up with a FABULOUS interpretation of it yourself!

Remember, you don't have to use Gina K Designs stamps but if you do, your name goes into the drawing TWICE!!! Can't beat that!!  Be sure to add the tag number in the sketch above to your project when you upload to Stamp TV.

Have fun and come back again to see my card in the next day or so.  Have a great day!! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...