Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Sew Easy Baby....


As mentioned, I am sharing yet another card I made using my Sew Easy tool.  This was my initial attempt and while I finished the other first... this card taught me something about the Sew Easy.  If you use the tool as a guide to punch the holes along the edge, the wheel is actually further in than you might realize.  I decided to go ahead and use the card but definitely will be using the actual WHEEL as a guide before I start running it up the card stock.  :-)

My card was created with a Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock, Bubble Gum Pink.  I layered it with some Creme de Menthe and then a layer of DP.  My image is from Melanie Muenchinger's, "Hand in Hand" stamp set from Gina K Designs.  LOVE this image with the baby hand and (I think) the daddy hand.  :-)  I colored it using my Copic markers.  The image was stamped and cut out using my Oval Nestabilities and Scallop Ovals. 

Definitely will be using my Sew Easy again as it definitely makes it easier than TRYING to sew a straight line. Hee Hee

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! Those of you in the snow belt... stay warm!!!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...