Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Framed Greetings.....


Gina K Designs' newest "Free with Three" set is the awesome, "Framed Greetings".  This wonderful set can be used with so many different images and sentiments inside and... what's more... you can coordinate it to go with any card color just by coloring the images and/or stripes whatever color you need!!! I LOVE that!!!

My card today starts with Pure Luxury Sweet Corn and is layered with Innocent Pink and then a layer of DP from the Basic Grey Curio paper pack.  My image was colored with Copic markers and cut out perfectly using the Nestabilities Labels 16 die.  Gotta love an image that has a matching die!! 

After I cut the Label, I added some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Antique Linen" around the edges to add a bit of vintage look.  

I ended with a bit of lace and a flower on the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

BEAUTIFUL in a super stunning kinda way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...