Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Wishes....

Don't you just love a pretty wedding??? I do AND... I cry EVERY time!!!  Can't help it.  Something about knowing what a special day it is for the lovely bride.  It just gets to me. One thing I DO not cry over is the gorgeous cards I have seen for weddings.  Today I made my card using Melanie Muenchinger's, "Where Your Heart Is" from Gina K Designs latest release. 

I began my card using Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight white card stock.  I layered another piece of layering weight white on top after running it through my Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder

My image was also stamped on the layering weight white and I used my Copic markers to color.  I attached a a small piece of black and white card stock to the end of the image to portray a tuxedo sleeve and shirt.  Adding a small pearl as the cuff link.  On the bride's side, I used a piece of white card stock and colored it to match the hand and added two layers of a lace I had to mimic her wedding dress.  It's hard to see but she also has a strand of pearls bracelet under that sleeve. 

I can't wait for the next wedding... there are always LOTS in my huge family.  I'm sure this card will get used before I know it!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Kay S said...

Love this card, Tina! How clever to do the lace wedding dress sleeve and the tux sleeve! Gorgeous!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

FABULOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...