Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Melanie's Flipped!!!


My card today was done with Melanie Muenchinger's, "Where Your Heart Is".  Not only did I love this set when I saw it but my 9 year old thought it was just awesome!!!  How fun to use it as an example to show love.  :-)

My card today was done as a "twist/flip" card.  As you can see from my bottom image, I added a few layers of different card stock to make the base a bit sturdier.  I added the stop with a brad so that you could 'twist' it up to see the sentiment.

My base began with Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Lovely Lavender.  I attached a layer of DP to the bottom and added my sentiment.

The top is double DP and attached with a brad to allow it to "twist" upward.

I stamped Melanie's image and colored with my Copic markers. Last I added with pop dots to the top half. 



I really like this design and hope to try it again some time in the future.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...