Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's Rock!!


I'm going to celebrate today with Nina Brackett's newest set, "Gleefully Yours" from Gina K Designs.  Today is my favorite day of the week.... the beginning (after 3:30 PM anyway) of a fun filled weekend!!!  As you may know, I am doing the Melody Ross', Brave Girls Club, Soul Restoration online class this next few weeks.  I am loving spending time in My Studio doing all the projects she has for us.  So... if I COULD have a juke box like Nina's, I'd definitely have it rolling full blast the whole time I created... full of happy, fun songs!

My card began with Pure Luxury Red Hot card stock.  I stamped the musical score along the edges of the card sort of letting it wander off the edges a bit.  I stamped my image and used my Copics to color it in... and... some GLITTER to bring the rockin juke box to life!  I layered the image on some Wild Dandelion and Black Onyx card stock.

A few years back when my sister and I were out on our yearly Christmas shopping for mom day with my dad, he decided to buy her a REAL juke box!!  I tried to remember the colors of it but one thing that sticks out in my mind is all the lights around it!!  Not only fun but soooo cool!!!  This image will definitely be one I use to create a special card for mom soon.  I'm sure she will love it as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...