Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Colors!!

It's Friday!!! Yaayyy... My favorite day of the week!  Are you in for a treat today!  Gina K has given us some of my favorite colors to use on a card for this week's Color Challenge.  I couldn't decide what I wanted to use these colors on because I KNOW I can just about create any kind of card with them.  Here are Gina's colors for this week....

I used the Pure Luxury Black Onyx for my base and layered it up with the layering weight white.  I added some red polka dot DP I found in my paper packs.  I cut out the butterfly from "Hope is Faith" and mounted it with some glue just at the body so that I could bend up the wings and have them pop out from the card.  My corner flower image is from "Picture It" set. 

Isn't it great that you have two chances every week to try for a FREE stamp set from Gina K Designs??? Just upload your photo to the Stamp TV Gallery and make sure you add the code above under the colors to your tags. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Mary G. said...

Tina, this is beautiful! Love the butterfly! You did a great job coloring it! Love the different dots, too! Beautifully done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...