Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stamp TV Technique Challenge

Did you check out the Gina K Release Party Thursday evening??  I was excited to post this month's technique challenge during the party.  This month, I challenge you to make your project using the Emboss Resist technique. You can find Gina's video on this challenge HERE


Here is my project for this challenge:




I used Tami Mayberry's, "Hopeful Hearts" set and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I sponged on my Vivid Inks using,Raspberry, Aqua and Purple. Once I finished the sponging, I used a paper towel to wipe away the ink on the embossed image.  Wah Lah!!  (Or Voila! if you speak French. LOL)  How much fun is that??!!!


I hope you give this challenge a try.  It's amazing to see your image emerge from all the ink. 

I ask that you make and upload a brand new project for this challenge and if you use Gina K. Designs stamps, you get your name in the pottwice! Please make a new project for this challenge and don't use it for any other challenges here at StampTV.

Post your projects in the Stamp TV gallery using key/tag word- GKDJAN11TG.

You have until Monday night at 7:00 PM CST to upload your challenge projects. We will announce a randomly chosen winner from all who played along and that winner will receive a stamp set of their choice valued at $24.95 or less!


Have fun and good luck!!!



Signature

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is a beautiful heart, love the card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...