Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Friend

Have you seen the new Stamp TV Kit, "Sent with Love"??? So many adorable images and perfect for Valentine!!

My card was created as another thank you to a NEW friend who was I recently saw at a wedding reception.  It was the second time I had met him and he is just a very sweet young man.

My card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury Vibrant Violet and did some layering of three panels with Turquoise Sea and the Swing Into Spring digital paper.  My images were cut out and colored with Copic markers.  My little heart machine and my sentiment are layered on top of Lovely Lavender. 

I bet when you look at this you see Conversation Hearts.  When I look at it I see those yummy heart shaped Sweet Tarts!  Mmmmm I love those things!! LOL  Good thing I'm in a gym challenge or I'd try to find a machine full of these! Ha!

Have a great day and stay warm... it's sooooo cold here in Des Moines!  *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so sweet Trina. lovely colors.

Anonymous said...

imparato molto

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...