Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scrappy Dino


Hee Hee... what is cuter than a RED dinosaur?? Theresa Momber's newest set, "Dino-Mite" is sooo much fun!! I created this little scrapbook to use for cute memories of my son when he was just a little guy.  I thought he'd really like the dinosaur... I was right! 

I stamped my image on Gina K's Pure Luxury Layering Weight white card stock.  I used my Copics to color it in.  My DP is from Basic Grey's "Oliver" paper pack. Awesome pack for the male cards and projects. 

My book was created using my Bind-it-All and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  I think this will be a fun book to go through and create lots of memories for my son and hopefully some day his kids.  :-)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Mary G. said...

LOVE this! That dinosaur looks great in red! Cute book! Oh,dear, now I MUST get some of that Oliver paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...