Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

True Devotion....

Good morning everyone!!!  Today I'd like to share a card I made using 1)  My new Slice Machine.. and 2) a stamp that I found while going through CardMaker Magazine.  I LOVE LOVE LOVED this Labrador Retriever stamp so much I found from Impression Obsession thanks to Jeanne Streiff (who created the card in the magazine).  My son has a yellow lab and I HAD to write to the gal who did the card and ask where she got the image.  It was just a fabulous card!

I didn't color my image NEARLY as well as she did, but then again... I was going from memory of what "tones" my son's lab was.  I really should have went with more tan.  Oh well... I KNOW I'll use this again because I just love labs and my father also had a black lab... will be interesting to see how I end up coloring it. LOL

My card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight sweet corn card stock.  I layered it with some chocolate brown and little boy blue as well.  My image was stamped in Memento ink on the Layering Weight card stock.  I used my Koh-i-Noor pencils to color the image in and used one of my pink Copics on the nose.

Now the fun part.... I got the word "Devotion" from my Pink card that came with my Slice machine.  LOVE it!! A button and a bit of bakers twine and done.  A perfect card from my son's yellow lab, Biscuit, to him. Hee Hee

He loved it, by the way!! :-)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...