Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Manly Valentine

I spy a little Valentine surprise coming!!  Hee Hee  Today I made a card I wanted to send a fellow tenant in the building where I have My Studio.  Grady is a private investigator and one of the nicest people I know in my building.  He is, as he puts it, "Needing to find him some love." and I thought I'd send him a little Valentine card this year since he, apparently, wasn't thinking he'd get one.  Grady comes in every now and then and peruses through my cards and always has the sweetest comments.  He told me the other day he thought coming by and looking around was very therapeutic for him.  :-)  Wonder if he knows how frustrating it can be when they don't come together like I want. LOL 

My card today was made with Tami Mayberry's "Hopeful Hearts" set from Gina K Designs.  My card base is Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Grass Green layered with Wild Dandelion.  I used my Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder and popped up my image using Pop Dots.  I stamped the yellow heart and offset it a bit from the framed heart.  This is one of my favorite images from Tami's set as so many things can be put in or with the heart frame.  My bling in the corner are brads I received a while back from my Secret Sister over on Stamp TV!  Love them!

I hope you have a great day!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...