Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloomin Bench


Are you just loving the new Stamp TV Kit, "Sent with Love"?? I am!!  Today I am sharing a card I created for the January release party for Gina K Designs that I never had a chance to put on my blog.  This card just speaks "peace" to me.

I began using my Pure Luxury Ocean Mist card stock for the base.  AND... do you have a Scor Buddy??? OMGosh... I LOVE it!!!  The gate fold card is sooo easy to make with the Scor Buddy.  There are indicators on the board so you know exactly where to score the card stock!  No measuring... no guessing! Love that!

I layered up my base with Black Onyx and a layer of DP.  My image was stamped on white and layered with black as well.  I colored the heart with my Copic markers.  I used a couple Pop Dots on the left side to give it a little dimension. In the lower corner I added some gorgeous Prima Flowers.

On the inside I used another image from the set and stamped it in my Vivid Aqua ink.  It was just the right color to not overtake my sentiment but show up nicely on the Ocean Mist.

I hope you are keeping warm wherever you are.. it's soooo cold here and I can't wait for Spring.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...