Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Unforgettable... that's what you are..."

I LOVE this song. Mostly because my DH says it reminds him of me... (boy that just makes you wanna barf, huh? LOL). He's very sentimental but he'd NEVER let anyone else know that. HA! So when Gina K offered up this wonderful "free with three", "Sweetest Memories" set, I KNEW I'd have to have it. This plus one of my all-time favorite quotes is in there as well. My card was done for Jenny Harper's sketch challenge over on Stamp TV. A very simple yet fun layout. I normally go pretty close to the sketch with the exact type of shapes, etc. that is used, but this time I went with a rectangle where the circle sketch was and a Nesties label where she has a larger Nestie shape. I used Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Shelf" for my candle and I went a step further and used the corner of the "doilie" to print a design on the candle. My DP came from the paper pack, "Ducks in a Row". I hope you had many many sweet memories from 2009 and that 2010 will bring even sweeter ones. I want to take a minute to thank all my followers for supporting me and visiting my blog. It's been almost a year since I started this blog and I NEVER thought I'd be able to 1) keep up with it... 2) keep up with making cards to post every day.. and 3) that anyone would ever visit it! HA! Boy was I wrong! I'd especially like to give a little shout out to Craftieodamae who visits my sight EVERY day and rarely misses leaving a comment! Thank you for being such a dedicated follower! Again... you all have really made wonderful memories for me by leaving comments and visiting a blog I never thought would draw nearly as many people as it has. I appreciate each and every one of you! *smiles* Signature

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

What a gorgeous card -- love that dp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...