Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dang!!! Caught again!

Surely you didn't think I was done with Theresa Momber's set, "Purrr-fectly Delightful", did you???? *smile* I did this card as a single layer card. Sometimes I just have a need for a white card. I think both cat and mouse are posed for each other perfectly here. I colored with my Copic markers and used my Sakura stardust Glitter and Clear pens on the salt shaker. I love the paw marks and decided to just use them as my corner embellies. *smile* Have a good day and uhhhh if you don't mind... I have a few more cards with Theresa's set. But I'll space them out a bit this week... hee hee. Signature

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Ok, this might be a new fave! So, so cute!!!

jjcreations said...

Very cute - love the little paw prints in the corners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...