Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to.... Kitty???!!

Do you have a cat??? Did he like your presents under the Christmas tree?? Did he play with your ribbons and bows??? Did you get HIM/HER a bell??? Well now... I did!!! Hee Hee Ok ok... maybe not, but I certainly would have had I thought about it before THIS card!! HA! Theresa Momber's "Perrr-fectly Delightful" playful kitten is so adorable and I couldn't resist getting into all kinds of trouble!! What a great birthday it is when the recipient AND your cat have fun, yeah??? *smile* I stamped my kitty and colored him in with Copic markers. I added the bell to the ribbon and wrapped the corners. WAH LAH!! A perfect gift card; for him and the birthday girl/boy! I know my nephews will love getting a card like this after this last Christmas. We went over for my middle nephew's birthday on Dec. 5th and he and his younger brother said.. "Look what we are getting for Christmas!!" THEN.. they pulled two gifts out from under the tree and showed us all two gifts unwrapped by their cat!!! LOL They laughed so hard. My kids asked to borrow their cat! LOL LOL Don't forget, Theresa's blog hop featuring her wonderful set, "Perrr-fectly Delightful" will be tomorrow evening at 10:00 PM CST. Please come back to see MY 3-D project I created with her set and another card. There will be others that are joining in the hop and you can find their links right here. See you tomorrow night! *smile* Signature

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantistic card, love the little bell!

Jennie said...

Perfect card Tina! Love the way you used the bell on the ribbon...too cute :O)

Theresa Momber said...

Love this CAS kitty card! So cute going after that bell!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh Tina, that little kitten is so precious..and the bell is perfect!!!

Natalie said...

Fun card and that bell is perfect for an embellishment, you are so creative (and clever!!!). tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...