Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweeeet....

I'm back with yet another post using Theresa Momber's, "Purrr-fectly Delightful" set!! And you didn't even realize that sugar was involved, did you??? LOL I paper pieced the sugar jar and colored the spoon in with my Stardust Glitter Pen. Mounted it on a few circle layers using my Nestabilities and sponged around the edge with my Vivid Tuscan Tan ink. I threw on a few pieces of lace and that was it! A quick simple card to use for most any occasion! And if you can believe it or not... I actually have a few more cards to show using Theresa's wonderful set!!! Can you tell I like it at all??? Hee Hee Have a great day! *smile* Signature

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Tina this is so sweet!!!!!!! You really have been rockin out some fantastic cards from Theresa set!!

Theresa Momber said...

Adorable! Love the paper piecing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...