Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Eeeeek!!! Oh... Hi!

Truly and honestly.. I am NOT a fan of mice! But how could I not use this mouse perched there on the salt shaker for a quick... Hello, how are you, card? Hee Hee Doesn't he look shocked?? Kind of a "Oh ummmm Hi, didn't see you there." LOL Theresa Momber didn't forget a cat's best friend when she drew the images for "Purrr-fectly Delightful" set. I originally did this set thinking I'd use it for a monochromatic card challenge over on Stamp TV but then realized I didn't get it posted in time. I used my Cuttlebug Distress Stripes for the background and lightly sponged over some Tuscan Tan Vivid Ink. Looks like something a mouse would crawl across, huh? Ha! I colored my mouse with several different Copic markers to make him look kind of like a "dirty rat"... hee hee. On the salt shaker I used my Sakura Glitter pen and the clear one to give it some shine. Now.. to find just the right person to give a "dirty rat" to. *evil grin* Have a great day! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Oooh, love the distressing and wonderful coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...