Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gina's Inspiration

My card today is for the inspiration challenge Gina K presented to us on StampTV. She showed us a picture of one of her gardening magazines which featured potted plants and lots of green... YAY... a VERY welcome sight compared to snow!!! I used Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Shelf" which I chose the potted flower from. I colored it in with my Copic markers and cut it completely out. I wanted a simple but flowery card so I used the image layered over some of the gorgeous flowered paper from the "Lemonade" paper pack at Gina K's. My card base is the very "Spring looking" Pure Luxury Green Apple. I cannot wait for Spring!!! I was just looking at a magazine myself on having a "potted" flowery garden and boy does it make you forget about all the snow and blizzards we've had lately!! Great inspiration, Gina!!!! Have a great day! *smile* Signature

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

So, so pretty Tina - I love this image

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! Simple yet so elegant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...