Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Book of Encouragement

I am always just amazed at this Nestabilities Labels 7 die cut. It is such a cool book shape. So I decided... why not make it a book!!! I used SEVERAL sentiments from quite a few Gina K Design stamp sets.: The Journey - Asela 'The road to a friends house is never long" and "The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step" Whimsical Autumn - Carolyn "Friendship is one of lifes greatest gifts" Life is Good - Theresa "Life is good" Happy Camper - Theresa "Lose yourself in nature and find peace" Thanks a Million - Gina K "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting." Whatever Floats your Boat - Rupa "Anything is Possible" Inspiration Mosaic - Melanie "I Believe in You" (on inside of card) I think I will save this and give it to my son or daughter some day. Hopefully they will enjoy the positive words and encouragement. Have a good day! *smile* Signature

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Great idea for a card Tina!!

Betty Benton said...

This is terrific Tina! Wonderful comments and the inside of the card speaks to me just as much! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...