Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a Note.... (Pad)!

Since I had such busy weekend, which part of was repeated AGAIN last night, I didn't have any time to stamp at all. *sad sad face* I attempted to 1) remove some shrubs from the front of our house (in preparation for a small deck) and 2) finishing leveling ground in the back yard and putting up an 18' X 48" pool for the kids (ONLY to find out the seam leaked!) The pool went back and we had to rebuild it again last night... *sigh* So I decided to show you a few gift items I created using note pads. This first notepad I made for my niece who requested one for school after she saw one I had made for myself. I didn't worry about going into the spiral area since I was covering it with ribbons and this made it so much quicker and easier. The best way to cover a notebook is to do all your work on your base CS and THEN applying it to the cover. Especially if you are adding ribbon that needs to be tucked under. I also made a pen insert to match the cover. She just loved it.
The next one I created for about four jewelery gals (myself included at the time) to use at convention in Dallas one year. They were certainly noticed but I didn't take orders... no sireee... we had to be different from everyone else. That's what it's all about at convention... everyone does something to stand out from the crowd. The card also matched.
This last set are "swaps" I made for a conference. I used the same stamp set for all and just changed the main colors. I added a highlighter pen simply by attaching it to the spiral portion of the books. I arrived with about 75 of these and left with NONE. People were coming to look for the girl with the notebooks... LOL And I was worried I'd take FIFTY of these home with nothing to do with them. Proved me wrong, didn't they??!!
Have a great day and make a gift out of a simple notebook. You'll be surprised how much they are liked. Signature

3 comments:

redwasher1 said...

WOW! You are a super woman!! getting all that done. Gorgeous cards!

A Consuming Passion said...

Love all these Tina - you're one busy girl.
I've left you a little something on my blog - not sure you'll appreciate it though - I'm getting a bit over these myself!!!!!

ddlady said...

Hi Tina,
Loved your Play and Celebrate card. All the bright ribbons really made it "pop". My favorite birthday gift is always is anything to do with rubberstamping.
I would love to receive the "Guiding Light" stamp set from Gina K Designs. Hope you pick me!!!!! Have fun at Gina K Designs.
Linda Cichowski

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...