Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anything is Possible!

Once again I completed a card for StampTV's Sketch Challenge. I love doing these because you get such great ideas for new layouts on cards and sometimes you'd never think to put a layer here or there or add an embellishment right where you thought it would distract from your focal image. When you think you can't foresee another layout... bang... StampTV will hit you with a new way to jazz up your card. You simply must go over and see all the new ideas that everyone shares. May be just what you need to get that mojo flowing again! I think this little elephant from Rupa Shevde's, "Whatever Floats Your Boat" is just adorable trying to balance on that ball. Now, if you've ever gone to the circus... you know... there are LOTS of colors. That is just what I tried to do this this card... throw in a few colors... and then add even more!! What kid wouldn't love to get bright colored cards??? My "odd" embellishment this time was tiny little colored puff balls. Aren't they cute? I seriously need a clown to add these to but I decided to use them instead of brads or buttons or crystals. I think they are just perfect for a "circus-looking" card. Not to mention whatever little hands get this card, you know they'll have to feel how soft they are!! *smile* My DP is from Gina K's "Lime Rickey" paper pack. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colors in it! Great pack for summer cards! Obviously, the title of this post is what it says on the inside of my card. Sometimes a friend needs a little reminder, huh? Have a great day and enjoy the bright sunny days of summer! Signature

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

what a fun card! I love it, it's so colorfula nd alive!

Decor To Adore said...

So cute! Happy Sunday! I am making way through all of the comments I received when I was featured on SITS. It really is a great SITSahood.
Thank you so much for visiting me and have a blessed day!

redwasher1 said...

Tina, Tina I love your wonderful card and thank you for including me in your circle of friends and I too added you! :) It's on my blog. Geri

CraftieConnie said...

So cute! Tina, love all the combinations of colors and embellishments!

Brenda said...

Wonderful fun card. Any kid would love it get this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...