Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Can't be an Over-the-Hill Birthday!!!???

As always, Gina K does some awesome videos for us to watch over on StampTV. A while back she did one on changing up those pretty paper/silk flowers we all add to our cards and scrapbook pages. The card I made was done as a birthday card. Now... who would think this would be anything but an Over-the-Hill type birthday card with all it's blackness? Well... I do! Who says black means doom and gloom. I think this card looks sorta "classy"... IF I may say so myself!!! LOL I used Gina's own, Friendship Blooms, stamp set and simply stamped it. I didn't color or do anything else to it. Now for the flower..you can see it has a print on it. Well... head on over to StampTV and check out the video's!! Gina will show you how I did this. It's a great technique and it really can save you money on buying ALL those many different colors of flowers! The paper I used was from the Paper Temptress, Lustre collection. I love the shimmer and class the stripes add to the card! Have a good day and don't worry if it's your 18th birthday and you get a black card.. black is slimming! Hee Hee Signature

1 comment:

CraftieConnie said...

The cards are beautiful Tina! The black and white is fantastic! I get 2, one for 40 and one for 50!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...