Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

By the Sea by the Sea....

I made this card awhile back but had the worse time trying to photograph it. Sometimes I think my eyes get funky and after a bit, I can't tell what's good, bad or ugly. LOL So... I finally got what I could live with here.. LOL I really wanted to use my "Ruched" paper fr0m The Paper Temptress so I decided to use the old standby ripping paper edges to create this card and to add to the ruching. I will tell you this.... that is some TOUGH paper!!! Reminds me more of fabric. It's just awesome! My seagull and pylons image is from Rupa Shevde's "Guiding Light" set on Gina K Designs. I love to use this set for masculine cards as well. I wish I had taken a pic of the inside for you. You can see the blue DP a bit on the right but on the other side I found some DP I had that looked almost exactly like the wooden pylons I colored. Pretty lucky of me to find that in my hoards of DP's!! LOL Have a good day and if you're "by the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea... " take a look around for that seagull and don't look up with your mouth open.. HA HA!! Signature

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

You are a very funny gal!! But you're right, those seagulls can be very sneaky!! Great card, by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...