Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009

It's NOT December!!!

Nope! It's just July but it's HOT HOT HOT and I decided it was time to cool off with a winter picture! Now admit it... when it's that hot outside... you know you long for snow! I do and I'm NOT a winter person! This card was done with Theresa Momber's newest release, Happy Camper. I also used Gina K's, Warm and Cozy Christmas. I really didn't have to do much to the mountain scene other than highlight a bit of it and the trees. The paper I used, though you can't tell it here, is from the Paper Temptress and it has a nice glittery shimmer to it that reminds me of soft, new fallen snow. The boy image was colored with Copic markers and trimmed. I popped it up with some pop dots for more texture. My ribbon is from Gina's StampTV Kit and I used Tuxedo Black Momento ink to stamp "Merry Christmas" on it. I also bordered my image with some of Gina's FREE digital paper, Summer Fabrics. I hope your week starts out cool... and not TO hot. But if it is... take a look at a snowy card and feel all better. *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Sharri said...

Tina, I love this! These two stamp set go really well together! It was really cool weather for us last week so a warmer day today feels good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...