Followers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Split Screen STVPF1

I've never tried many "challenges" before and I'm finding that joining some of these stamp groups online has really given me tons of inspiration. Not only am I finding new techniques and layouts to use, but I am actually going outside comfort zone and adding in some of my own "tweeks" here and there. For instance, I actually put the "shadow" marks in around the giraffe's feet AND... free handed the little clumps of grass around him. NOT like me at all to try and draw my own thing. Afterwards Melanie informed me there was a stamp that is a clump of grass... hee hee. I was flattered that she said she liked mine better though. YEAH ME!!! What a compliment from such an artist as she. The giraffe actually came from Melanie's set called "Hip-Hop Accessories" which you can get at Gina K Designs! This card was done for StampTV's technique challenge posted my Melanie Muenchinger, Potluck Friday. Melanie used a "Split Screen" layout and I really liked trying it. I thought the giraffe was soooo appropriate to "stretch" out even more... hee hee. Give it a try... I think you'll have fun with it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...