Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hang with Me!

I'm not sure what made me put these colors together, but, I kinda like it.. ha! Once again, Melanie Muenchinger has a set I couldn't live without. This is from her "Little Tees" set offered at Gina K Designs. The Diva shirt and the brown DP are from yet another FREE set of digital papers offered at Stamp TV. Gina is so generous and it never ceases to amaze me how much FREE stuff she gives her customers and members of Stamp TV! FYI: If you purchase three stamp sets from Gina K Designs, she GIVES you a FREE set!!! AND... if you purchase six stamp sets... you not only get the free set offered, but she gives you a set of your choice valued at $24.95 or less!!! Now... tell me that's not a DEAL!!!!! Once again I used my pearl Dew Drops and colored them with my Copic markers to get the color I wanted. I couldn't quite find a stamp set I wanted with a saying long enough to stretch across the bottom, so I free handed it. Hee Hee Somehow I think it makes the card look even more personal, don't ya think???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...