Followers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tea Time

My husband and I have shared a "tradition" of sorts since we started dating. We bought a cappuccino machine and would have a cup together after my son went to bed.. usually on Friday and Saturday nights. As we got older (for me at least) the caffeine wasn't a good idea at night. And, since he drives truck at night for the Post Office, we don't have Friday and Saturday nights together anymore. So, we switched to tea (decaf for me) on Sunday and Monday nights (his only nights off work). Recently, we started going to a new tea shop in Des Moines called Gung Fu Tea. It is such an awesome quaint little shop. They have hundreds of loose leaf teas!! For Valentine's Day he went for the first time alone and bought me a cool "Brew-in-Mug" cup and a bento box of little tins with different loose leaf teas to try and some crystal brown sugar. It's our "special time" together and we both really enjoy it. Moreso now that we've gone to loose leaf teas and have a really cool shop with which to go browse and buy! I made this card to send him (YES "send"... I love mailing him little cards and love notes still and he really enjoys getting them) as a little "love our time together" note. Also, over on the StampTV site, this card fit for the "Sketch Challenge" this week so I got two uses with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...