Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Make-Up!!

There were many ideas running thru my head on how to use Rupa Shevde's set called "Perfectly Polished"... yet another great set offered by Gina K. Designs!! In the end, I decided I wanted to use ALL the make-up stamps in the set and somehow incorporated the mini library clips from StampinUp along with mini pom pom which would hopefully resemble a cotton ball... make up ball... you get the idea. I used Crystal Effects on the nail polish bottles to make them look glass and put some Stickles on the mirror of the compact. Wanted it to be different from other cards I seen using this set that actually either used silver paper, or a small circular mirror to adhere on it. I also loved the DP I found... not sure where it came from, but it had a bit of "sparkle/glitter" to it and I thought the colors were perfect for a make up inspired card. Once again, excuse the blurriness... camera charging, vacation, remember?? LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...