Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silver Anniversary

I thought this card would be perfect for a couple celebrating their silver anniversary. Then again... it would be good as a wedding card as well. I loved the black glittered paper I had and don't have much left so when I found these two pieces I knew I'd have to make something with it that "shined"... hee hee. The stamp is from Gina K Designs called Heartfelt Hits1. Kind of a retro look I think... one of my favorites of her stamps as well. I popped up the "Mr. & Mrs." on both levels to add a bit of dimension to the card. I think it would be easy to change out the colors of the Dew Drops. This sort of reminded me of my parents big 40th anniversary bash we had and mom had a red dress similar to this design. Just swap out the silver Dew Drops and add red and it would have a been a great card for a 40th as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...