Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Bunny

Wow.. Easter is almost here!! Time seems to drag on forever with the cold weather still around. But, I'm trying to get in the mood for Spring AND Summer!! One of the challenges over on Stamp TV a week or so ago was to use a tool in our craft room that we had been ignoring for awhile. It was easy for me to pick one 'cause it seems to always be in my way... LOL This cute bunny is from Melanie Muenchinger's set "Just So Hoppy". I grabbed my Crimper and ran some green CS thru it and then sliced away on the paper trimmer making my own "Easter basket" grass affect. I used it on the label too but not sure it shows up real well on the computer. I also used some Crystal Effects on the grass to make it shine, sort of like wet grass. My bunny I wanted to leave white so to highlight him a bit I used my Copic marker and shaded him with a bit of yellow. I mean come on... is there REALLY a white bunny that doesn't have SOME bit of dirt/stain on him?? *smile* I also used my Gel pens to add a bit of a texture to the little butterfly and his "trail". Then put a bit of sparkle on the flowers. The basket I simply colored in stripes with my Copics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...