Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hip Friends

Well here I am again, TRYING to post a few cards and not let "someone" know they are for them! HA HA Seems every time I post to my blog and make a card for someone else, they come here BEFORE they get it and see it. As in with my Valentine card for my hubby... when I gave it to him he said.. "Ooohhhhh Yeah... I've been waiting for this." HA HA I'm not even going to say who this card is for!! *wink* I made this card using Melanie Muechinger's set, Hip-Hop Accessories. I'm telling you, she has some of the cutest stamp sets and it seems I love them all!!! Good for her... bad for my checkbook! I can't help myself, what's a girl to do??? I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. Pretty simple card but I love these hippos!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...