Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sister's Invite

My sister's boyfriend asked me to make a card for him to use for invitations to her birthday party he was throwing for her. I quickly knew I wanted to use the "Hey Chica" stamp set from My Favorite Things Stamps since the attitude of this gal alone fits my sister to a T! Also... she is always calling everyone "Chica". I used the FREE digital paper that Gina K offered on Stamp TV a while back knowing that pink was my sister's favorite color. I also used my Copic markers to color and highlight the hair so it matched what my sister's looks like. Hope he likes the end result! Excuse the blurry pic... my camera was charging and I was in a hurry... heading off on vacation!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...