Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Take Flight

I had probably three ideas in my head last night as I started this card. The first was I was going to do a card to enter in the Color Challenge on StampTV.... then I was going to make a card for one of the members' daughter who was in the Navy training... then... selfishly, it ended up being a card to ummmm celebrate my new watermark????!!! I know... I can be sooo self-centered. But anyway... hee hee... onward and upward.
I made this using Gina K's Take Flight stamp set. I've always loved butterflies so this was just fitting for me to use in my watermark. Also, I used Emily Giovanni's new digital paper (which for a limited time you can download for free on StampTV), as the background... also love my purple!
Sadly, when I was using my Stickles... I ended up with a clump where I didn't want it.. sooooo that meant... MORE Stickles where I didn't really want to add any at all! Ugh! Oh well.... more chances for bling, right??? I also used clear Dew Drops and turned them over and added my color to match using my Copic Markers. Love the fact that I can just buy clear and color them any color I want. Saves on $$$$!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...