Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Three Little Words

I did my FIRST ever color challenge for StampTV!!! I used the FREE digital paper download, Floral Elegance, that Gina is offering (she's so generous) and used it as my background. I'm not sure if I'm happy with how it printed on MY printer, it seems everyone elses is a richer color from the cards I'm seeing, but, I'll try it again at home and see if it makes a difference. Either way, I am so excited about this paper. I love that it offers a pink, green AND pumpkin color all in one pack! I will definitely try more challenges in the future. I'm not happy with how this scanned at all. Something about those brads, etc. that make it pop up and therefore things look crooked in the pic. Oh well... guess it's time to get my lazy butt up and charge that battery for my camera, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...