Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thumping Birthday…

BirthdayThump

Would you like to know the secret behind the last two months Stamp TV Kits??? ME TOO!!! Ohhhh I thought last month’s kit was the best EVER… and then… that smart Gina K comes along with THIS month’s kit, “Vintage Chic” and I just swoooonnnnedddd!!!! 

 

Today’s card not only uses that awesome STV Kit, but I used a fabulous technique that Gina also showed us called “Thumping”.  You can find the video on it HERE

 

My card starts with Pure Luxury Lovely Lavender and layered it with some In The navy.  I added a layer of Wild Lilac and stamped my image on White using my Memento markers and “thumping”.  I used one of the corner stamps from the “Essential Elements” set and stamped it in Vivid, “Inky Blue” then added some Memento Lilac Posies to the edges before adding it to my corner.  I added a layer of the In the Navy under my image and mounted it with Pop Dots. 

 

I really like how the image turned out and of course, MY favorite colors didn’t hurt anything either! Hee Hee

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!! *smile*

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow- that looks really cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...