Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Day with the Stamp TV Kit–Vintage Chic

STVKitMay11

Happy Friday!!! Yayyyy… it’s been such a busy week for me that I’m going to start celebrating “Friday” now!!!!  *phewwww*  I’m not going to say “I’m glad this week is over”, because my grandma use to tell me, “Tina, never wish your life away.”.  So I’m just going to say… I hope next week goes smoother! LOL  In the meantime, I think this card I made using the new Stamp TV Kit, Vintage Chic, says it all…. “enjoy the ride”.  Smile

I started my card using Pure Luxury Moonlit Fog card stock.  I layered on Black Onyx and then some of that awesome new DP that comes in the Stamp TV Kit.  I added a smaller piece of the Moonlit Fog and more of another DP (also in the kit) before adding my image which I stamped on White using Memento Tuxedo Black.  I added the white brads in the upper corner and also a couple of the black on each side of the sentiment (These TOO are in the kit!!!!  You’re sooo gonna love all the goodies in this set!!).

I hope you enjoyed all the Gina K Design DT Inspiration Hops this week.  It certainly was fun to see everyone’s opinions on the new sets!  I can’t think of one that I wouldn’t want!!!  What sets are on your MUST have list?? 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!!! *smile*

 

tinagilliland

2 comments:

Kary said...

Hi Tina, love this card!! That bike is so fun. Hmm... I want ALL the sets but obviously I can't always buy every set. So it's the StampTV kit and Vogue Vases this round ;)

Parker said...

How you framed the Vintage Chic bicycle in all those different papers made this card quite interesting. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...