Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Simply Marvelous….

Melanie6May

 

Today I’d like to share a card I created using Melanie Muenchinger’s, “Border Bling” and the Stamp TV Kit, “Vintage Chic”.  When I saw the sentiment in Mel’s set I KNEW I would have to pair it with this totally sassy chic.  Smile

 

I started with Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart card stock.  Next I layered on some Kraft and some DP I found in my stash.  I stamped the Border Bling and my image in Memento Rhubarb Stalk and both on Kraft.  I used my Labels 9 Nestabilitie to cut out the border and sentiment.  I added some Liquid Pearls to the border to finish it up. 

 

I’m not real happy with how the Liquid Pearls turned out but I realize it takes practice and sometimes (even though you’d redone it 3 times!!!), it’s just not my day for Liquid Pearls! LOL  I added Pop Dots to the  Nestie to raise it up a bit and added a wrinkled ribbon bow with a simple self-adhesive pearl in the middle. 

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...