Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mix It Up Monday with Color!

mixitupmonday

Happy Monday everyone!!  Today I am hosting the “Mix It Up Monday Challenge” over on Stamp TV.  I hope you’ll play along!!  Today I am challenging you with colors!!    Your colors are:

 

PINK IVORYGREY

Here is my sample….

MonChall2

For my card I used Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink as my base.  I layered on some Ivory and then a layer of Moonlit Fog.  I found some DP in my stash that worked perfectly.  I added corner images from the Elegant Essentials set stamped in Memento London Fog on Ivory.  I sponged some Angel Pink around the edges before mounting them with Pop Dots.  I used the Bubblegum Pink again and my Beaded Oval Nestabilitie to frame my image from the Stamp TV Kit, Vintage Chic.  I stamped the image again in London Fog and the Labels 14 Nestie to cut it out… again adding Angel Pink around the edges before removing the die.  I added self-adhesive pearls to the Beaded oval to finish off my card.  My sentiment is from Melanie Muenchinger’s set, “Border Bling”.  Smile

 

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!  The random winner gets a stamp set of choice up to $24.95.

Be sure and  have your creation uploaded to our gallery here on StampTV by Sunday 8:PM CST July 3rd, with the tag STVMONTG2 in the tag line area.

 

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!! 

 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!  *smile*

tinagilliland

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card and terrific challenge- hope to play along later today!

Joanna McDonald said...

Beautiful Card. I love the pink and gray together

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...