Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Calm Scene…

Theresa4May11

Happy Friday!!!  Again… my favorite day of the week!  Today I am using Theresa Momber’s newest set, “By the Sea” and Gina K’s Free with Three, “Elegant Elements” set to create a simple and peaceful scene.

 

I used Pure Luxury Kraft as my base and layered on the newest PL color, “Just Peachy”…. sooo love that new color!!  I stamped my images on White and used my Copic markers to color them in.  I distressed the edges of my Peach card stock and added some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, “Spiced Marmalade” to the edges.  My image was cut out using my Rectangle Nestabilities and added some Distress Ink to the edges as well.  I layered on more Peachy card stock which I stamped using the Elegant Elements and the Marmalade Distress Ink with my sentiment over that.  Layered onto more White and using Pop Dots to mount it after adding the twine and a few Copper Nail heads

 

I have not felt good since 10:30 PM Wednesday evening so when I wrote this up, I had pretty much been hanging out on the couch all day.  Not only was I up and down all night long… we also had a HUGE night of thunderstorms and getting sleep was not going to be an option for me.  So…. I  hope I got everything right in this post.  And since I haven’t felt well… I’m going to let you in on a little secret which at this point, I can’t correct, but… wonder… did you notice??????  Smile  I TOTALLY forgot to color in the eye and beak of my birds. LOL  Ok… enough excitement for me tonight… I’m off to bed again. 

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!! (I’m hoping to!)  *smile*

 

tinagilliland

1 comment:

Nana Griffin said...

It is a beautiful card and I didn't notice the beak or eye not colored!
Hope you feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...