Followers

Friday, June 24, 2011

CASE the DT Featuring AJ Otto

AJCase

Today Stamp TV is offering up a new challenge.  It’s YOUR turn to case the Gina K Designs Design Team!!!  Each month we will be CASEing one member of the Design Team.  You can pick any card from the Design Team member we are casing that month and play as many time as you want during the week.  Up first is AJ Otto!  HERE a link to AJ’s gallery.  Please upload your creation to the STV Gallery and add STVFRICT3 to the tags to be entered into the drawing for a free stamp set from Gina K Designs of your choice valued at $24.95.

 

Here is AJ’s card that I CASEd this week…..

 

AJs

Basically…. I turned AJ’s fabulous black and white card with red accents into a colorful card with black accents!  Smile

 

My card started with Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White card stock.  I added a piece of DP from the Echo Park A Walk in the Park paper pack to the bottom.  Like AJ, I used the flowers from the Stamp TV Kit, Vintage Chic.  I used my Memento markers to color the flowers in prior to stamping them.  Instead of using the brads, I used self-adhesive rhinestones which I colored with my Copic markers.  I used self-adhesive pearls to the center of my flowers coloring them in black with my Copics.  I also chose a different sentiment from the set from what AJ used. 

 

I hope you play along and pick one of AJ’s gorgeous cards to CASE this week!  We will be picking another DT member to case next month.  Be sure to watch the Friday challenge spot as the DT challenge will appear on one Friday of the month. 

 

Remember to upload your card to the STV Gallery and add the STVFRICT3 tag.

 

Have fun and thanks for stopping by!!!  *smile*

 

tinagilliland

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...