Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Classy & Fab!!!

ClassyandFab

Once again I’m playing with Melanie Muenchinger’s, “Border Bling”.  I can’t help but try perfecting those Liquid Pearls and finding a new way to use the awesome sentiments she added to this fabulous set.

 

My card today started with Pure Luxury Metallic card stock, Silver Lining, cut with Lacey Circle Nestabilities.  I added a layer of the DP from the Stamp TV Kit, Vintage Chic”.  I stamped the Border Bling in Memento, London Fog and the sentiment in Tuxedo Black.  On the border I used Viva Décor Silver Pearl Pen but only on a few select dots.  I added some of the thin ribbon in the Stamp TV kit and mounted the Border Bling with Pop Dots.  I added a small Tim Holtz Rosette to the top. 

 

I hope you are having a great Sunday.  Thanks for stopping by!! *smile*

 

tinagilliland

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

oooh- very pretty card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...