Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One of Those Days...

You ever have one of those days when you see something that you think "Oh wow... I could totally use that to make something with." Then... to end up thinking... "hmmm... I have no idea what I'll do with this!"??? Well that day came. I was looking thru my "scraps" and found this (so I thought) great piece of "coral" paper with a swirled image stamped on it! Well... ding ding ding.. I struck gold! Or NOT! I could NOT for the life of me figure out a way to use this. I mean I felt like part of my brain died. Is this what it feels like to loose your memory??? LOL So... I struggled and honestly.. THIS is it! I came up with this and truly almost threw it in the trash. I was so frustrated and NOT thrilled but.. this is it. All I have for my WONDERFUL find to show you. Sheesh. I would not have posted except that... I did something like 6 cards yesterday and when I was finished... honestly... I was ok with all of them. So this is my thought for you today... you may very well have those days when creating is just not working at all for you. Just a down right hard task to accomplish. But... remember... when you feel like you're your most uncreative... it could be... your brain just needs a little rest. Wake up tomorrow and SEE what you will do. There is always a tomorrow.... no matter what side of the country your brain is in! *smile* This card used the Eclectic Summer stamp from Gina K Designs. I used my Sakura Gel pen to do the basket in white because I didn't want a wooden look to it. But... I admit.. I liked the colors of the flowers... hee hee. Have fun creating today... and if it's to much for today... check back tomorrow. Signature

1 comment:

Lee said...

Don't you DARE throw any creations away!!! I love these colors!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...