Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eat Cake???

NOT a chance!!! I did this card for Lee Murphy's Pot Luck Friday Challenge on StampTV last week. Her challenge was to make a card with the ice cream flavor of chocolate chip mint ice cream as inspiration. Wellll... not only do I TRULY detest this flavor... it almost kept me from doing the challenge! LOL I know, silly, but... it's true. My daughter loves this flavor and whenever we go to the store and buy ice cream she seems to want it and I TRY my best to talk her out of it. LOL I'm such a bad bad mom, huh? Hee Hee It reminds me of my mom telling my dad once... "You're NOT putting THAT thing in MY freezer!"... when he brought home some animal he hunted and wanted her to cook. LOL (She always let him though.) So here's what I FINALLY came up with. And NO... as yummy as it might look to you chocolate mint lovers, I'd NEVER eat this thing! LOL I used Gina K's Sweetest Blessings stamps and I just LOVE the sayings in it. "Sugar pie honey bunch, you know that I love you!"... makes me sing every time. LOL And.. since it was a card for my girlfriend Lee's challenge, I wanted her to know that even though I'd never WANT this as a treat... I still luv her... *BIG GRIN*. The DP is from a stash I had and the corner punches I got from Gina K as well. Have a great Sunday, even if you DO like chocolate chip mint ice cream. I'll still luv ya! *wink* Signature

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Tina this looks yummy to me! You did a wonderful job on this challenge you card is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...