Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Do You Run Faster in New Shoes???

Well... do you???? My daughter thinks she ALWAYS runs faster when she has on new shoes! Even if they aren't tennis shoes... she runs faster!!! AND... I always have to watch her run up an down whatever store we are at when she tries them on... "see how much faster I am?"! Well thank goodness my cousin didn't have to depend on that!!! Today I am thrilled to post my first card featuring Melanie Muenchinger's new "Sport Accessories" set!! I was truly speechless when Melanie asked ME... to Guest Design for her this month (well... for about 30 minutes.. then I had to scream and tell ALL my family!). LOL I really really REALLY like this set!! It goes so well with so many of Melanie's sets... Just so Sporty, Tee Talk, Little Tees and... as you'll see later... a few others you might not think to use it with! It is a WONDERFUL set for masculine cards and definitely for those jocks in your life (man or woman)!! I made this card as a graduation card.. believe it or not! My cousin who just graduated with my niece last week was HUGE into track and even won a couple scholarships in track. I thought the sneakers were perfect for his card along with the gold stars which I used my Gold Sparkle card stock from the Paper Temptress. My card base was made using Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Black Onyx... perfect. Remember the days of Converse high tops?? These just look so cheery no matter what color you use with them. The sneakers were all colors with Copic markers after I stamped them on Gina K's Pure Luxury Layering Weight card stock. Don't forget to head on over to Melanie's Blog and see what card she is featuring today. You might know who made it... *wink*. Have a great day and walk slow... take it all in... no running!! Signature

5 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Woooohoooo!! I so knew you would rock this Tina! LOVE this!! Such a neat idea with the tennis shoes all in different colors! Cant wait to see what is next too!

Sharri said...

Tina, This is great! I love the idea of the sneakers for track star! Your cousin will love it.

Theresa Momber said...

This is awesome, Tina! Congrats again!

Selma said...

Great card Tina. Love the colors of the shoes. You are doing a great job designing with this set.

I nominated you for something. Check it out on my blog.

http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love this! My kids always think they run faster with new shoes too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...