Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Team Coach

What goes better with ICE hockey than a polar bear??? LOL I just HAD to use the polar bear from Melanie Muenchinger's "Jumping for Joy" when I saw the "Sporty Accessories" had an ice hockey stick and puck in it!! Of course he's the coach!! Who would know more about ICE hockey than a polar bear??? Huh?? Hee Hee He's just "chillin" (ha) cheering on his team with extra pucks at hand. And what coach goes out without his "coach" hat!!!! of course, this came from Melanie's "Just So Sporty" set. I used my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. Wouldn't be the best game ever without a little snow for the ol coach himself to feel more at home! You just can't miss using all of Melanie's other sports themed sets along with this new one. Trust me... they are ALL laid open around me as soon as I start creating. Be sure to hop on over to Melanie's Blog to see what other card she is featuring of mine. I'm becoming a "sports junky" with this awesome set!! Join me! You can grab your set at Gina K Designs and if you like this set... you'll definitely need her other sporty sets so don't forget Gina's awesome "Free with Three" offer... get them all at once!!! Have a great day and keep "chillin"... hee hee!! Signature

4 comments:

Jennie said...

This is so cool (pun intended!). Love the way you used the polar bear and the pennant! Great job on this one.

slbt17 said...

lots of fun - I left you a comment on Melanie's blog!
Sandra

Melanie said...

and I love how you chose to mat him on a white circle like a big rink of ice(or floating ice sheet), great design!

Anonymous said...

What fun! A polar bear makes more sense to the mass public - I don't think they would understand a pig got the Iowa Chops. They seem to be in a bit of trouble my husband said.

Quick thought - would that flower soft stuff work on the bear? I think they have a white one or cream. Just thinking ahead for winter cards.

Chris R. from Iowa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...