Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Christmas Door

When I first saw Theresa Momber's newest set, "A Very Merry Christmas"... I KNEW I had to take those bells and make them with this purple ribbon!! It's JUST like the one I hang on MY door at Christmas!!! Of course ... you KNEW I'd have purple, didn't you??? *grin* I colored the ribbon and bells with my Copic markers and the white/gold ribbon is from Gina K's newest collection of Christmas ribbon... isn't it GORGEOUS. I love it!!! My sheet music was from my son's piano teacher who found these in one of her "teaching books" and asked if I could possibly use them on a card. (She knew I did stamping.) I was thrilled to get them!! I used some Tim Holtz Distressing ink to make them look a little vintage. Love that new purple base??? OMGosh... I DO TOO!!!! Again... that Gina K has it all!!! This is one of her newest Pure Luxury Heavy Base-Weight colors called Vibrant Violet... eeeeek!!! You KNOW I'm all over that color!!! I'll be honest with you... I have FORCE myself not to make one purple card after another!! *sigh* The sacrifices I make for my friends. *giggle* You know I love ya. Stay tuned for more wonderful images from Theresa's set. Christmas is cominggggg.... *wink* Have a great day! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...