Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lotsa WARM wishes...

Are you ready for another Carolyn King, "Warm Winter Wishes" card??? I am!!! *smile* This is honestly, just a fun stamp set to play with. The ideas keep coming and coming and well... I just keep making them! LOL On my cute snowman this time around, I decided he DEFINITELY needed to be in purple (of some sort). I don't stay away from this color very long... but you didn't notice that, right?? Hee Hee For the heart, I used Carolyn's background stamp and stamped it off and then paper pieced it onto the heart he is holding. I added my mugs and colored them in with my Copics and then thought, "I bet those words fit in there!" And they did!! Now my recipient can have a cup of "joy", a cup of "love" and a cup of "hugs". *smile* My borders were free handed using my Copic Multi-Liner. I also used my favorite way to add glitter now... using a Quickie Glue Pen and adhering the glitter after. So easy... so clean... love it... Thanks Gina K, once again for providing an awesome video of how to do this. Have a great day!! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

How cute is this - great job love your colour choce.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...