Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Friends

For today's card I used Gina K's, "Tree Sihlouettes" as my focal image. I LOVE this ribbon I have, though it IS wired. It has pretty gold leaves on it... not sure you can see it that well. But I tried to mimic my ribbon using my Momento Inks and sponging it on before taking my Nestie off. I used glossy cardstock because when ink dries on it, it becomes a little more muted. I also used my Cuttlebug embossing folder on the base card stock and some of Gina's fantastic Floral Fantasy digital paper to layer between my image and the base. The colors matched so well. I hope you have your pumpkins picked out and your kids are busy carving (if you have children). If not... hey... there's nothing wrong with bringing back those childhood memories on your own! GO GET A PUMPKIN!!!! Have a great weekend! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

wow look at that perfect bow! Gorgeous card, you are one talented lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...