Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas.. "

Well... how about a PRE-Hop card from Carolyn King's, "Warm Winter Wishes"?? Hee Hee. I've posted this on Stamp TV already so since I'm struggling to NOT post cards I've done for tomorrow night... I'll go ahead and share this with you. Didn't do much to this sweet snowman other than putting him on a oval I cut with my Nestabilities and used my Copics to color his heart, hat and scarf in a pretty pink. I also used my Quickie Glue Pen (just like Gina K showed us) to add pink glitter to the heart. I loved the pink Christmas tree DP and decided he would look just so pretty against them. Make sure you stay tuned later tonight (10:00 PM CST) and I'll share more cards I created with Carolyn's set and will link my post to all the other wonderful Gina K Design Team member and the others hopping with us!! Have a great day!!!
Signature

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!!! Loved the pink

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...